The energy efficiency team at Clark Seif Clark, Inc. is ready to help you navigate through the requirements of the State of California’s Energy Upgrade program to get you the most possible rebate, and to save you time and money. Through Energy Upgrade California, you can:
- Receive from $1,000 to over $4,000 for energy efficiency single-family home upgrades, depending on your specific project and the rebates and incentives available in your area
- Make your home more efficient-increase energy and water efficiency, reduce waste and conserve resources.
- Make your home more comfortable.
- Lower you utility bills and improve on the quality of the air inside your home.
- Reduce your carbon footprint, which at the same time helps the environment and the air we breathe.
- Potentially increase your home value.
Energy Upgrade encourages you to think of your home as a complete system – a “whole house” where all of the elements work together effectively to help lower your energy use.
By completing basic measures such as sealing and insulating your home first, you can improve your efficiency and get the most out of the additional improvements you make, like installing a new furnace or replacing windows.
There are two packages that qualify for rebates and incentives: The Basic Upgrade Package and the Advanced Upgrade Package. The Basic Upgrade Package consists of seven required elements designed to improve your energy efficiency by about 10%:
- The Basic Upgrade Package focuses on “first steps” – sealing and insulating your home.
- It is the simplest and least expensive way to create a more energy efficient and comfortable home
- Rebates and incentives of up to $1,000 are available for completing the following required basic measures:
- Air sealing
- Attic insulation
- Duct sealing
- Hot water pipe insulation
- Low-flow showerhead with thermostatic control
- Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Combustion safety testing
The Advanced Upgrade Package is a customized plan we create with you. It includes a comprehensive diagnostic of your home that identifies how much energy your house currently uses, determines specific ways to save more, and estimates potential energy savings an upgrade could result in. Based on the results of the energy assessment, we select applicable measures to achieve 15% to 40% improvement on your energy consumption. Eligible measures for the Advanced Upgrade include:
- High-efficiency furnaces
- Energy efficient cooling systems
- Energy efficient water heaters
- Wall insulation
- Energy-efficient pool pumps
- Dual pane energy-efficient windows
- Cool roofs
After we complete your upgrades, we will follow-up with an assessment confirming energy savings to qualify you for the rebate.
CALL US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS EXCITING PROGRAM
Clark Seif Clark, Inc. holds a general contractor’s B license, no. 943157. In addition, many of our staff are Certified Building Analysts by the Building Performance Institute (BPI), and Certified HERS provider by the California Building Performance Contractor Association (CBPCA).
CSC is a member of the Energy Upgrade California Approved Contractor, Efficiency First, and CHPS.
CSC possesses the necessary tools and equipment to perform a thorough energy audit at your property. We own blower doors, pressure gauges, infrared cameras, multi-gas meters and more. CSC also uses the state of the art technology coupled with a thorough assessment approach to insure that every area of the property is assessed leaving you with the highest return on your investment.
Our knowledge in the indoor environmental quality guarantees that we will identify hazardous materials, such as asbestos and lead, prior to completing the energy upgrade safeguarding your home against the accidental release of hazardous materials inside of the property. CSC’s qualified professionals have completed several energy efficiency assessments and upgrades on several residential properties. Please review the case studies below and call us to help you with upgrading your property today.